What Personal Information About Customers Does Lithgow-Tourism.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at Lithgow-Tourism.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, fulfilling orders, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website features, and communication with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website. For example, like many web sites, we sometimes use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our website.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more productive to improve service and your experience, we sometimes send you newsletters of our services and products, notifications of changes to our policies, and order confirmations. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, other than order notifications and receipts, please adjust your “Subscription” preferences by logging into your account.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifier text files that we transfer to your computers hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items or preferences between visits.
Cookies are used:
- to simplify the use of the site and improve the quality of the services provided, for example, to save user settings, automatically fill in the monitored temporary locations, and search calendar dates;
- to take into account the fact of making bookings with partner companies Lithgow-Tourism.com (agencies, booking systems, hotels, hotels, hostels, guest houses, etc.). After the user chooses a temporary accommodation object of interest and presses the “Book Accommodation” button, the site redirects it to the site of the partner of Lithgow-Tourism.com, where temporary accommodation is booked. Lithgow-Tourism.com does not receive the personal data of the user who entered into the transaction with the partner of the site – our service is only provided with statistical data on the total number of completed bookings and their costs, which serve to determine the due remuneration of Lithgow-Tourism.com;
- for analysis for advertising purposes.
The Lithgow-Tourism.com site uses third-party services to track traffic statistics, get information about conversions for advertising campaigns, and others. Using these services and tools Lithgow-Tourism.com does not collect data about specific users, but uses only general statistics about site traffic and site performance and about the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Below is a list of additional third-party services that are used on Lithgow-Tourism.com, as well as links to the privacy policies of these services.
Google Analytics, an analytical web service for Google Inc. (“Google”)
Google Analytics is a free web analytics service from Google that allows website owners to learn how users interact with their pages. The collection of information in it is anonymous. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to track visitors on the site. They let you know if the user visited the web resource before, whence he moved to the pages in it and how long he spent there.
To change or disable the use of Google Analytics, you can also use:
Other tools for tracking attendance statistics and social media integration
You can block all the above tools, including Google tools, by installing third-party browser plug-ins (extensions).
Does Lithgow-Tourism.com Share the Information It Receives?
We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. At no time do we ever provide your account contact or payment information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to complete your transaction and order.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide to us for purchasing of our products or services. If you are shopping online with us we reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. We do not store credit card information on our server. All credit card transactions are processed through PayPal or Stripe secure servers. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer by clicking the “log off” link located in the top menu.
Which Information Can I Access?
Lithgow-Tourism.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Lithgow-Tourism.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of our local state. If you have any concern about privacy of your personal information as used and collected within our website, please send us a thorough description by clicking on the “Contact Us” link on the top menu, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, order, post reviews, or other methods of communication via our website or email to Lithgow-Tourism.com. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers, and credit card information.
For security purposes Lithgow-Tourism.com sometimes collects and analyzes the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, and to our website. This is done for your protection for tracking purposes in the unfortunate event that someone gains access to your personal or financial information and opens an account, or makes purchases under your name.