Established in 1833. Located behind Lithgow Valley Shopping Centre in Silcock Street. Australia’s oldest commercial pottery.
The pottery was housed in a heritage building and now was use with hand-made pottery and a large range of ceramics.
The building is no longer open to the public.
The Old Lithgow Pottery (formerly the buggy shed) which is again being utilised as an artists collective where painters, potters and a sculptor display their work normally only viewable by appointment.
Address: Silcock Street, Lithgow.
Phone: 02 6351 4483.